Who are we?
Fichtner Consulting Engineers Ltd is a well-established technical consultancy and part of the worldwide Fichtner Group. We work with clients in the UK&I across the renewable energy, conventional power generation and waste sectors, providing project, design and engineering services to financial institutions, developers and owner-operators. We have offices in Belfast, Manchester and Dublin.
We are looking for:
- A good degree in an applicable engineering or renewable energy discipline.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of thermal processes, project management, or plant and equipment commissioning.
- Prior exposure to the management of industrial asset projects, from inception to handover.
- Applicable experience post-qualification ideally gained within a technical consultancy, industrial facility or process equipment manufacturer.
- Prior undertaking of feasibility studies and design reviews.
- Good understanding of process/site health and safety with exposure to HAZOP or SIL.
- Have worked on-site monitoring construction methods and quality.
- The ability to accurately read and interpret quality and manufacturing documentation and P&ID’s/engineering drawings.
- Comfortable chairing client/contractor/internal meetings and initiating site and plant inspections.
- Computer literate individual with Microsoft Word, Excel and MS Project.
What we offer you:
The opportunity to be involved in large scale energy generation projects in the UK&I coupled with significant opportunities to drive the further development of your career. A package to include car allowance, pension, private medical, life assurance, company bonus scheme and significant training and development opportunities.
Fichtner Consulting Engineers is committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity amongst our workforce. Our aim is that our workforce will be truly representative of all sections of society and that each employee feels respected and able to give of their best every day.