Who are we?
Fichtner Consulting Engineers Ltd is a well-established technical consultancy and part of the global Fichtner Group. We work with a variety of clients in the UK and Irish Republic across the renewable energy, conventional power generation and waste sectors, providing commercial and technical engineering services to investors, financial institutions, developers, and plant owner-operators. We have 135 employees and offices in Manchester, Dublin, and Belfast.
We are looking for an experienced candidate who has a proven background from within financial administration, ideally in a professional services business, to take on a challenging role supporting our Finance Director and wider accountancy team. This permanent and full-time role is based at our Stockport office in Greater Manchester.
We are looking for someone who meets most of the criteria below:
- GCSE’s (or equivalent) in English and Maths grades A – C
- Ideally hold a recognised customer service qualification at level 2 or above
- Prior experience providing administrative support into a small finance or accountancy team
- Oversee initial project set up, gathering financial information from the wider business
- Review post project financial documentation and business plans
- Assist the Quality Manager with quality and internal compliance administration
- A confident user of Microsoft Office 365 software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams)
- Concise and effective communication and time management skills
In exchange for your skills and experience we offer a package to include pension scheme with employer contribution, private medical cover, 33 days annual leave (inc. UK public hols), and a Company bonus scheme.