The Fichtner team have been busy visiting university careers fairs over the past week to discuss engineering, consultancy, and all things energy transition as part of our graduate recruitment programme.
As a leading engineering consultancy, our reputation is built on over 30 years of delivering successful and diverse projects and we are extremely proud of our engineers and consultants that work hard to achieve this every day. Our teams have the opportunity to support some of the UK & Ireland’s most innovative energy projects, with helping to shape a sustainable future, a part of our every day. We are continuously expanding to meet the demand for our services and to reinforce this growth, each year, we look to recruit a number of mechanical, aeronautical, or chemical engineers through our graduate scheme. Our aim is to attract individuals with excellent academic qualifications with a passion for the future of energy and engineering, whilst providing the opportunity to learn from industry experts and develop your own skills and knowledge.
As part of the graduate scheme, we are looking for a 1st class or 2.1 integrated master’s degree in a mechanical, aerospace, or chemical engineering discipline. Ideally, you will have some experience in the industry through placement in an energy supplier, operator or generator or in a consultancy like ourselves! Our projects are based throughout the UK and Ireland, alongside our four office locations, so the ability and willingness to travel will be key.
We greatly value our employees and offer a flexible approach to the working environment. We have a team of mental health first aiders and wellbeing champions on hand for support, and provide the opportunity for our staff to give back to our local community, through charitable events, STEM and community work experience. As a member of the team, you can expect the following:
- A competitive salary with a leading bonus scheme of up to 20% of salary
- Hybrid working with modern easy access offices
- Opportunity to purchase company shares after a qualifying period
- Significant training, development, and career growth opportunities
- Financial support with professional fees/memberships
- Company electrical vehicle car leasing scheme
- Private medical & life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fitness trainer provided every week for group boot camps
- Team and company social events, including a family barbecue, Christmas Party and team activities
- Milestone scheme celebrating years spent as part of the Fichtner team!
For more information on our graduate scheme or to find out more about careers at Fichtner UK & Ireland, click here.