Fichtner provides a range of bespoke environmental engineering and advisory services to complement our project delivery capabilities. Our team has extensive experience of working closely with clients and regulatory authorities to deliver environmental compliance
Fichtner’s environmental team applies technical experience and practical knowledge enabling us to manage all environmental factors affecting the feasibility, design and delivery of our projects. We have a clear understanding of the regulatory regime and environmental legislation in the UK and Ireland, with an excellent awareness of local and national planning and permitting requirements.
Fichtner successfully manages a range of certification and authorisation processes for our clients including the MCPD and IED. We are also recognised as an Independent Technical Expert under the Capacity Market rules.
Our engineering consultants are equipped with the latest IT systems for representation, analysis and assessment of environmental impacts.
Our roles have included the following:
- Expert Witness
- Site identification
- Planning application management
- Environmental impact assessments
- Management of all necessary surveys, environmental statements, stakeholder management and risk assessments.
- Completion, submission and negotiation of Environmental Permit and PPC applications
- Development of Heat Plans
- Dispersion modelling of process and transport related emissions
- Analysis of plant design to determine suitable stack heights for process emissions.
- Trade Effluent Consents, Abstraction Licences, Discharge Consents
- Carbon Management Plans