Fichtner is a leading advisor in the development, construction, operation and optimisation of renewable energy generation projects. We have an excellent appreciation of the technologies commercially available to the sector, and how they are developed, funded, and operated. This allows us to provide the most effective solutions for our clients
Our Engineering Consultants specialise in the due diligence, procurement and engineering of renewable energy technologies throughout all project phases. From feasibility studies through to full operation, we provide total customer satisfaction to developers, lenders, operators and institutional bodies.
We utilise the latest IT systems and software for the representation, analysis and assessment of energy yield. Furthermore, we are able to evaluate the impacts and optimise the design of renewable energy projects, using our proprietary Solpro software in the solar sector, and WindPRO/WASP software packages in the wind sector.
Our Renewables team have delivered successful projects in:
- On and Off shore wind energy, including the OFTO regime
- Solar PV, both ground and roof mounted
- Solar Thermal
- Tidal, wave and hydro power
- Energy storage including co-location with other renewable technologies
- EV Infrastructure
- Transmission and distribution
- Emerging technologies such as hydrogen generation and utilisation