We provide technical advisory services to help our clients develop all aspects of hydrogen projects
Hydrogen has significant potential for decarbonising the energy, buildings, industry and transport sectors, and through our broad experience on current and past hydrogen projects, we are actively contributing to the sector’s development.
Our consultants have an extensive and growing knowledge base to support clients on hydrogen production including; technology assessments, infrastructure, site selection, safety assessments, project feasibility, design, optimisation, and procurement.
The services we can provide are:
- Technology assessments and design review for electrolyser systems, biogas reformers and gasification routes to hydrogen
- Concept design of production and infrastructure facilities
- Assessment of hydrogen use cases
- Hydrogen safety and risk assessments
- Optimisation of key project parameters using our proprietary “H2-Optimiser”
- Development of technical specifications to support procurement
- Tender evaluation and contract negotiation
- Project management, owner’s engineer and construction supervision
- Performance assessment of operational electrolyser plants
- Technical due diligence for acquisition and financing