As a leading consultancy in the delivery of sustainable energy infrastructure we provide a diverse range of services. Our team support conventional power projects from feasibility studies, to detailed design, due diligence, and full construction management. We engineer, manage and support the procurement, funding, and construction of state-of-the-art generation facilities
Projects range from packaged embedded generation oil and gas fired facilities, through to major Combined Cycle Gas Turbine (CCGT) and ultra-supercritical coal fired power plants. We have a wealth of international experience in Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS) technologies.
Our clients range from major utility companies, developers, and contractors, through to purchasers, sellers and investors. We provide independent assessments of privatisation projects, project finance investments and corporate or project acquisitions.
Worldwide, Fichtner has been involved in engineering all forms of conventional power plants, including:
- Open and combined cycle gas turbine power plants
- Coal and oil fired thermal power plants
- Power plants combined with seawater desalination
- Combined heat and power plants with extraction of process steam or district heating
- Engine based reserve power generation sites
- Carbon Capture and Storage
- Conversion of conventional plants to operate on alternative fuels